Invite me to come sing/speak for your church, your group, or event! I also offer worship concerts or soaking type worship services.
We all have a story to tell and we all have circumstances arise that have the ability to stop us in our tracks. I believe it's not as much how we deal with our circumstance, but Who is Lord over them and what we do in spite of them. I share different aspects of my testimony from a deep well of personal experience and how God has the victory in every area of my life.
You may contact me via email - use the contact form to the right. Please leave your name, number and affiliation in your email.
I will get back in touch with you and we can iron out the details.
Pricing yourself for ministry is such a touchy subject. When you consider the time away from family and serving my home church, childcare, preparation time, equipment and instruments to be ready in all seasons (purchasing, carting, set up and tear down), and a sound assistant - then pricing makes sense.
This is a suggested guide based on what other churches have paid me backed up by asking around to see what others charge. I frequently play for a "love offering" and also volunteer from time to time.
Basic Pricing Guide
which includes the following
- song set selection
- chord charts (for your onsite musicians)
- powerpoint lyric slides or lyric file (provided for your service tech team)
- personal portable sound (if needed - accommodates my instrument & vocal only)
I will also play for a love offering.
- $250 to lead worship at your church on Sunday morning
- $100 extra for 2 hr practice w/ your band & tech team the week before that Sunday morning to be held at your church location
- $500 to lead worship for a 2 day event (retreat, conference, etc) to include overnight accommodations & merchant table for CD and/or jewelry sales
- $100 for a solo (service, wedding, funeral)
- $ .55 per mile traveled
Please contact me for variables.